yayy!! So I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award!
The liebster award is a way to encourage new and talented bloggers who deserve to be discovered by a wider audience. I was nominated because some wonderful person reading my blog believed it was pretty and thought to gave it a little push! In my case the wonderful lady is Shweta Dhaara from Ladies Bulletin , Thank you very much madam!
One needs to carry it forward and nominate more deserving bloggers, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated and appreciate their hard work.
1. When you wrote your first post, what was your feeling about the outcome?
‘Looks good. Let’s see how long I can maintain this one.’
2. What do you think is the greatest idea in life?
The idea of being alive. The time you realize the beauty of it, you start living your dreams.
Like the last scene from GRAVITY ;)
3. What thing comes first to your mind when you plan a journey or a trip?
charge the camera! :D
In very rare cases when I don’t want to carry my camera it is because I want to travel lite. That’s my first priority when I’m on a non planned trip because I have to hop around platforms and catch last minute trains.
4. What do you want to learn or do or achieve in six months from now?
Six months from now I’ll be working. I wish the experience fills me with more confidence on my abilities.
5. If you win lottery of hundred million dollars, what is your idea of spending?
buy the best cheese. Every single time.
6. When you feel frustrated, what do you do?
I paint. For times when I don’t have the necessary resources I read Buddha and Aurobindo.
7. With whom do you first share your happiness with?
the first person I see.
8. If you are given a chance to travel to a place with all tickets and expenditure provided, where do you want to spend a week?
One of those exotic islands of Thailand
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. Are you a cartoon person or a daily soap person?
3. What’s your favorite book?
4. Have you set any future goals in your line of profession? What are they?
5. Do you believe in GOD?
6. Tell us your biggest achievement so far
7. What color is your aura? (or what color do you think it is?)
8. Any good thought/idea you’d like to share